HOW TO MAKE KILLER POT COOKIES
This recipe is from an news story that was first published HERE. It's claim to fame is that it was responsible for making two high schoolers so high they needed to go to the hospital.
From the article:
"The boys ate/split a single cookie," they wrote. "Both two students were taken to Plantation General Hospital."
Dude! This is the recipe that got the high schoolers so high!
1/2 cup Cannabutter
1 1/3 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
1 ) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Mix (by hand) the butter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl.
3) Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
4) Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand.
5) Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet
6) Stir in the chocolate morsels.
7) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
8) Hungry? Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes and grub.