1. Buy a brownie mix kit that requires oil (pref. canola) and a cooking temp in the 300-350f range (we will cook at 325f regardless of what it wants, usually they are 350 so just cook like 5 minutes longer, just keep an eye on it and pull it when it's ready).
2. Preheat yo oven like a real gangster to 325f. (you can wait till like halfway through the extraction if you are a real pro)
3. Pour a bunch of oil into a small pan. Just enough to make a thin layer for the ganja to get happy in. You might need a bit more then what the kit recipe calls for, but this is okay.
4. Add your finely chopped ganja. Amount varies to taste, but it will be the same effect as any recommendations from a cannabutter guide. Good bud takes less, crappy bud takes more. Shake takes lots.
5. Now don't go off and smoke an L in the jacuzzi or whatever, you are going to need to be diligent here okay? Grab a book or something cause you are camping the kitchen for the next 45 mins. You want to heat the cannabis at the 1 or 2 setting on your stove. It should be hot, but not boiling. If it is bubbling, and the weed is turning dark brown/black, you are fucking it up. My personal trick is to look really closely, and the oil should be hot enough to be circulating tiny pieces of weed in little vertical loops. This may not work for anyone else, but hey maybe it does. Just don't burn it and you are golden. Stir that shit every few minutes. It should usually be a brownish colour at the end of the 45 mins.
6. You should have gotten the rest of the brownie mix ready while you were doing that. You did think to do that right?
7. Strain out the beautiful oil into your brownie mix with a fine mesh strainer. Really work the mush up to get out all the oil. Every drip is happy stuff here.
8. Follow the rest of the kit directions to cook em, just don't cook over 325f. Enjoy.